How wonderful it is that we can talk directly with God and that he hears our praises and our requests. At Pacific Lifeline we believe that prayer is an essential piece of our work. We work with women who come from difficult pasts; prison, drugs, abuse, rape, losing children, homelessness, domestic violence. Pray for the woman and children who live at Pacific Lifeline. Although they do not know you, your prayers can change their life.
Pacific Lifeline Prayer Guide
Dear Pacific Lifeline Prayer Supporter
Thank you for your faithfulness in lifting our families and program up to the Lord in prayer. We truly believe His work among us is the direct result of prayers said on our behalf. Your partnership is invaluable, and we hope this guide will be useful as you pray. Please contact us at email@example.com if our staff can pray for you.
Please pray for our residents:
· Betty is looking for affordable housing. Please pray that she is able to find a home for herself and her four children.
· Marta is looking for a job, and for childcare for her five children. Pray that she is able to find work that will help her gain skills, and that she is able to find very affordable childcare.
· Pam moved into the shelter with her two children in April. Pray for them as they adjust to living in the shelter and as Pam sets goals for her time with us.
Please pray for our graduates:
· Leslie continues to test and interview for a job as a dispatcher. Pray that she is able to find one this month, and that she is able to find help for her dad, who is no longer able to care for himself.
· Pray for all of the graduates who are unemployed. They are pursuing job leads—pray that each one finds a job.
· Bonnie is doing fundraisers to help pay for her two daughters’ involvement with band and color guard at their high school. Pray that she is successful in raising the thousands of dollars that are needed to participate.
· Praise God -
Please pray for our ministry:
· The staff is currently reviewing applications to fill rooms that were recently vacated. Pray for God’s discernment as we make decisions as to which families would benefit most from our program.
· The Graduate Support group meets on May 13th and 20th. Pray that the families benefit from the discussions and the self-esteem workbook.
· Praise God that the
· We are planning a Family Fun Day for June 19th. Please pray that the community responds favorably with vendors committing to being at the event and churches and schools agreeing to promote the event.
Please pray for our community:
Please pray for the politicians in control of funding for the various counties in
· $480 Amount of stimulus funds
· $687 Amount of stimulus funds
· $1,814 Amount of stimulus funds
· 36 Number of counties - 17 of them with lower unemployment rates - that received more money per capita than